Thanks for sharing your feedback!
All requests for approval sent by the user for profile checkout, existing profile access, profile creation, and secret access are listed here.
- Login to Britive.
- Click on My Requests from the main menu. The list displays all the requests sent for approval.
- The following details of each request are shown:
- Request ID: Unique identifier of the request
- Requested Date
- Type: Profile Access, Create Profile, Profile Checkout, Secrets Manager
- Resource: Application Name: Profile Name. In case of a secret, a resource is a SecretPath.
- Justification: provided by the requester while sending a request.
- Approved: The request has already been approved by the approver(s).
- Pending: The request is pending as the approver(s) have not approved it yet.
- Expired: Approver did not approve the request in the specified time or the validity of this request expired.
- Rejected: The approver has rejected this request.
- Withdrawn: The request has been withdrawn by the requester.
- Click on the information icon to view the request details or withdraw the pending request. Users can also view profile details and review the approver groups to figure out who approved or rejected the request for Profile Access and Create Profile request types.
Was this article helpful?