This section provides details about releases currently in Early Access (EA) and General Availability (GA).
EA Release 2023.01.01
Releases to GA on January 29th, 2023.
- New user creation is enhanced to send a password to the user and additional participants.
- A new option is added to exclude the administrator from admin-related communications while creating an Okta profile. For more information, see Onboarding an Okta application in Britive.
- Okta scans now support filtering.
- My Access page loading time has been improved.
GA Release 2022.12.02.03
Released on January 17th, 2023.
- An icon is now shown when permission-level constraints are defined in Profiles.
- Service identity tokens are no longer deleted when the user who created them is disabled/deleted.
- A new column Account Type is added to an application's Data -> Accounts tab.
- Search within profiles is now supported using account IDs for AWS applications.
- SCIM tokens are now automatically added to the TenantSCIMPolicy on creation.
- Azure Service principals can now be scanned and managed within Britive.
- Get User SCIM API now returns group/tag memberships.
- SCIM endpoints for Roles and Entitlements now return a proper error code.
- An intermittent failure on the Azure programmatic checkout using CLI has been resolved.
- An issue with re-adding AWS roles as profile permissions is now resolved.
- Approval links on notifications now redirect to the approval request page when logging in via SSO.
- Slack notifications are not sent to the Slack app if the user is already part of an approver channel.
- An issue with deleting a user who is part of groups/tags, via SCIM API.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500