Thanks for sharing your feedback!
This section provides details about releases currently in Early Access (EA) and General Availability (GA).
EA Release 2023.11.02
Releases to GA on December 10th, 2023.
- Slack notification medium is editable to add/update channels.
- Token expiration notifications can be configured from the Workflows page.
GA Release 2023.11.01
Released on November 19th, 2023.
- Support for cloning existing Britive profiles.
- Support for saving Access builder profiles as drafts.
- Snowflake connector now supports Login Name for privilege escalation.
- GCP profile permission constraints now support Apigee environments.
- Association selection for profiles has been enhanced.
- Workflow notifications UI has been enhanced and supports multiple notification mediums. For more information, see Workflows.
- Users will see a flashing browser title on receiving new notifications.
- An issue with collecting Snowflake roles is fixed.
- Support for multiple federated IDPs on AWS roles.
- Britive integration role for AWS supports AWS resource path.
- An issue with filtering on the Data>Permissions tab is resolved.
- An issue with checking in Britive profiles is fixed.
- An inssue with My Access > Favorites tab displaying incorrect AWS profiles is fixed.
Was this article helpful?