All requests for profile checkout, existing profile access, profile creation, and secret access to be approved by the user are listed here.
- Login to Britive.
- Click on My Approvals from the navigation menu to see the requests needing approval.
- The following details are shown:
- Request ID: Unique identifier of the request
- Requested Date
- Type: Profile Access, Create Profile, Profile Checkout, Secrets Manager
- Resource: Application Name:Profile Name. In case of a secret, a resource is a SecretPath.
- Approver Group
- Justification: provided by the requester while sending a request
- Requester: Name of requester
- Approved: The request has already been approved by the approver(s).
- Pending: Click on the information icon to view the details of a profile before approving or rejecting this request.
- Rejected: The approver has rejected this request.
- Expired: The Approver did not approve the request in the specified time or the validity of this request expired.
- Withdrawn: The request has been withdrawn by the requester.
- Action: Click to either approve or reject the request. Users can also view profile details and review the approver groups to figure out who approved or rejected the request for Profile Access and Create Profile request types.
Users can act on approvals from a mobile device by clicking on the specified link.
For Britive-managed permissions:
- If the newly created Britive-managed permission has warnings/suggestions, an approver can view the details and take appropriate action on the submitted request. The page displays a warning message on opening a request with a link to Permissions.
- On clicking Permissions, the approver sees an icon that indicates Findings.
- On clicking Findings, the approver sees the warnings/suggestions for the role creation requested by the user.