Thanks for sharing your feedback!
GA Release 2023.09.01.01
Released on September 24th, 2023.
- Profile checkout duration can now be configured for up to 7 days for all applications, except AWS. For AWS applications, this duration can be configured up to 12 hours.
- For GCP programmatic access, administrators can now specify projects at a profile level under which to create service accounts.
- Associations are now displayed in MyAccess for all applications.
- Error message is now updated for AWS in case of a permission integrity check failure.
GA Release 2023.08.02.01
Released on September 10th, 2023.
- Token expiry details are now displayed on the Service Identities page.
- Request IDs are now available for all types of user-generated requests.
- Incorrect user-modified profile URLs now redirect to the Profiles list page.
Was this article helpful?