Thanks for sharing your feedback!
- Login to Britive.
- Click on Admin->Role & Policy Management->Roles.
- The list of roles is displayed. The following actions are available for the roles:
- Manage role: Edit, Clone or Delete a role.
- Clone role: Make a copy of the existing role to fine-tune as per your requirements.
- Delete role: Delete the customized role. You cannot delete the predefined role.
- Click on Add Role to create a role.
- In the Add Role tab, enter the following:
- Enter the Role Name.
- Enter the Description (Optional).
- Click Add Existing Permission to add the existing permission to this role or click on Add New Permission to add new permission for this role.
- Click Save. The created role is displayed in the list of customized and predefined roles.
Was this article helpful?