Thanks for sharing your feedback!
GA Release 2023.04.01
Released on April 16th, 2023.
- The destination region for generating AWS Tokens using STS (sts:AssumeRoleWithSAML) by Britive is now configurable. CloudTrail logs for STS calls will be available in the configured region.
- Ability to create external tags/groups from the Britive UI.
- Audit log entries for profile checkouts now correctly display the system user as the client.
- The Groups and Accounts column showing empty data under the Data tab is now resolved.
- An issue with the scan status column in the scan summary is now resolved.
GA Release 2023.03.02.02
Released on April 2nd, 2023.
- Approval validity period is now displayed while submitting an approval request.
- Tags now support dynamic membership via attribute-based rules.
- An issue with exporting the Application Access and Group Permission Access reports is now fixed.
- An issue with duplicate custom role names in GCP is now resolved.
Was this article helpful?